International Symposium 2018
Sports: return to play after concussion. Scientific data, review and prospects.
Concussion and its consequences on the health of players have become a major problem in rugby, as in many other team and individual sports.
There is a global research program, Omnisports, on the topic that was reviewed at the Berlin Consensus Conference in October 2016.
Based on the conclusions of the Berlin conference and on experiences and research, the International Symposium will try to establish the conditions for the return to play after a concussion.
- FranceClermont-Ferrand - Stade Marcel-Michelin
- 09 and 10 November 2018Two-day conference about concussions
- 200 expected attendantsBook your ticket right away!
- 30 speakersAround 30 speakers from around the world and from various fields (sports, scientists) await you
- 10 sponsorsSponsor the Symposium
Become a sponsor
You can also sponsor the event thanks to our various partnership offers !
What they say about us
Concussions are a burning issue in the sports field
Londres, 7 juin 2018 (AFP) -Un député britannique a réclamé jeudi des contrôles médicaux indépendants pour